MOUNT KUPAPEY + MOUNT FATO
MOUNT KUPAPEY + MOUNT FATO
Ever wake up in the morning and what you see is beyond comparison? That’s what you’ll experience in Maligcong, Bontoc especially in Mt. Kupapey. Kupapey means “Butterfly” in local dialect because the rice terraces resembles a butterfly when you hike this mountain. Not far from Mt. Kupapey, Mt Fato is also a site not to be missed in Maligcong. These two mountains together with Maligcong Rice terraces makes this place a memorable one.
As one of our partner communities, TakeFive Outdoors became one of the pioneering teams who bring travelers to this place since 2015. We give tourist the best experience in Maligcong and Mt. Kupapey no one can provide.
We’ll also visit Banaue Rice Terraces and Bay-yo Rice Terraces before going to Maligcong. We’ll also visit Sagada since it’s 45 minutes away from Maligcong. Truly this trip will be overload not just with fun but also with rice terraces.
Php 2,899 / per person
- Please read Terms and Conditions.
- Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
- No regform, No reservation.
- To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
- Participants who have registered are required to pay the 50% down payment or the full payment to confirm their reservation. We allot 2 BANKING DAYS for this.
- Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person.
- A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
- For inquiries, email us at [email protected] subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Mt. Kupapey + Mt. Fato or call our office.
Roundtrip Van Transfer
Local Guide Fees
Service of a Travel Coordinator / Photographer
DAY 0 (Friday)
2100 Meet Up Mcdo infront of Trinoma
2200 ETD from McDonalds
DAY 1 (Saturday)
0600 ETA Banaue (Stop Over @ Banaue)
0730 ETD Banaue (Sidetrip at Banaue Rice Terraces)
1030 ETA Sagada (Kiltepan Peak)
1130 Lake Danum
1200 Lunch at Sagada
1300 Visit St. Mary Episcophal Church
1330 Visit Sagada Weaving and Pottery
1530 ETA at Homestay (Maligcong)
1600 Visit Mt. Fato
1900 Dinner Time
DAY 2 (Sunday)
0300 Wake Up Call
0330 Start Trek to Mt. Kupapey
0530 Sunrise at Mt. Kupapey
0700 Start to descend
0900 ETA in Homestay
1000 Check-out in Homestay
1030 ETD from Maligcong
1100 ETA in Bauko for Lunch
Clothes good enough for the trip
A good pair of trekking shoes
Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc.)
Water or rehydration fluids
Snack/ Trail Food
Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc.)
Deposit slip and remaining balance